What is Club Wembley
Request more information
Quite simply the best seats in the house
Club Wembley opened its doors in 2007, as a 10-year membership programme alongside the opening of the new Wembley Stadium. Designed to offer something to suit everyone, from luxurious corporate entertaining to memorable employee rewards, or simply a great day out with family and friends, members have seats on the private VIP tier of the stadium for all the must see seasonal events.
In August 2017, we will be launching the all new Club Wembley, providing exciting changes and additions to our existing membership. Alongside investing millions into our exclusive members concourse, we will be reducing the length of commitment to just three seasons, and introducing some great member privileges and benefits to complement the current programme.
Many of our loyal members have already decided to retain their seats in the all new Club Wembley, but there are still limited seats available for new members wishing to join us now.
For those wishing to secure a place in Club Wembley immediately, we have created a special hybrid option, mixing the last season of the current membership with the next two seasons of the new offering. New members' seats will be located in the best available location until July 2017, but will be reserved in some of the best positions in the house for the following two seasons. Additionally, we will be offering preferential pricing for the first season, meaning lower membership fees and flexible payment plans available as standard.
Included Events until 2019
- All Wembley England Home Internationals
- The Emirates FA Cup Semi-Finals & Final
- The League Cup Final
- The FA Community Shield
- The Rugby League Challenge Cup Final (2016 / 17 season only)
Membership Benefits Include
- Private VIP fast track entrances into the stadium
- Complimentary fast track members train service direct to the stadium pre and post-match from Marylebone, Warwick, Birmingham, Bicester or Beaconsfield
- Exclusive access to the private Club Wembley VIP concourse, including fine dining options, cafes, bars and lounges
- First access to purchase tickets to all option events held at Wembley stadium (concerts, NFL, Play Offs etc) before they go on general sale
- The option to transfer tickets to friends, family or colleagues on a game by game basis
- The option to purchase corporate boxes on an event by event basis (subject to availability)
- Complimentary match day programme to included events
- Access to a dedicated Club Wembley Membership Services Team
All memberships are for three years, running until July 2019. From August 2017, the number of seats within Club Wembley will reduce by a third, which is why a change of position at that time may be applicable.
Club Wembley - Level Two of the Stadium
We will be introducing an all-encompassing Club Wembley, with six pricing options determined by exact seat position.
The Club Wembley seats on Level Two range from £1,750 to £4,000 per season (ex VAT) depending on proximity to the half-way line. Prices are fixed for Season One and Two, with a 2.5% increase applicable in Season Three.
Example view from Club Seats behind the goals | Example view from Club Seats on the half way line
Bobby Moore Club and the all new One Twenty Club (only available from 2017)
The Bobby Moore Club is the ultimate way to entertain at the stadium, and is currently the highest level of membership available within Club Wembley.
In August 2017, we will be separating some of the Bobby Moore Room to make way for the all-new One Twenty Club. With membership only available to 120 members and their guests, the One Twenty Club will be the most exclusive offering in Wembley’s history.
Find out more about the Bobby Moore Club here | Find out more about the One Twenty Club here | Example view from the Bobby Moore Club Seats
Private Boxes have a range of sizes, membership lengths and options. Find out more about Private Boxes here.