Food & Drink Outlets
Club Wembley Food & Drink Outlets
All members have access to the concessionary food outlets and bars on the Club Wembley Concourse (Level Two), offering a variety of refreshment options on event days and an alternative to dining in a pre-booked or walk-in restaurant.
Please see the list of options below, which we hope includes something to suit every taste:
- THE THREE LIONS - The first pub in Wembley Stadium’s history.
- STADIUM WOK - Enjoy an oriental stir fry cooked right in front of your eyes (located in the Long Bars)
- CUCINA ITALIA - For a taste of Italy, Cucina Italia offers all the favourites including freshly prepared pizzas
- EL MEXICANA - Let El Mexicana spice up your day with burritos, nachos or chilli tortilla shells,
- WICKS MANOR - Enjoy 'Britain's Best Sausage 2013; from the family-run Wicks Manor farm
- CLUB GOURMET BURGERS - 100% fresh course British beef burgers, served with chunky chips and garnishes
- TIDES TASTE OF THE SEA - Fish and chips, scampi and seafood platters, all freshly prepared back of house
- THE BUTCHER'S BLOCK - A real treat for meat lovers; freshly prepared hand-carved meat sandwiches
- HOT FOOD - For old favourites like burgers, chicken and fish, as well as hot and cold drinks
- COFFEE KIOSKS - Warm up on chilly days with a coffee or herbal tea and treat yourself to a cake or muffin
- EXPRESS BARS - There are four Express Bars on Level Two, serving beers, soft drinks and nibbles
- BAR KIOSKS - There are also four Bar Kiosks, with a range of hot and cold drinks, beers and confectionery
- LONG BARS EAST & WEST - If it's just a drink you're looking for, enjoy one in comfort
- THE 39 GOLD BAR, THE 107 GOLD BAR & GOLD BAR SOUTH - Exclusive to Gold members (South bar at half time only)
- BAR EAST & BAR WEST - Formerly the Gold Bars, now open to all members
- LAURENT-PERRIER CHAMPAGNE LOUNGES - The stunning Laurent-Perrier Lounges offer two comfortable and elegant spaces for you to enjoy their range of champagnes.