Buying Excluded Events: Important Information
Buy Excluded Event Info
Please note that your purchase of tickets or hospitality packages for Excluded Events at Wembley Stadium is subject to the following conditions:
- Event tickets and packages are sold subject to your Club Wembley Licence Agreement, the Wembley Stadium Ground Regulations and, specifically in relation to event tickets, the relevant Event Ticket Conditions.
- Among other things, event tickets supplied are for personal use and you cannot offer for sale or sell event tickets, nor may you use event tickets for commercial, advertising or promotional purposes (e.g. hospitality packages, auctions, competitions). Any ticket offered for sale, re-sold or used in such a manner will become void and the ticket holder may be refused admission to or ejected from the Stadium without refund. You also risk termination of your Licence Agreement.
- We regret that event tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the event is cancelled. If the event is cancelled, we will offer a comparable ticket/package to another event at the Stadium or refund the purchase price of your ticket/package. By choosing to purchase tickets, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the above conditions.
- All orders are subject to receipt of payment by WNSL.
- Excluded events include 'bid events' such as the UEFA Champions League Final, the UEFA Cup Final, the Olympic Games, FIFA World Cup Finals tournament, Rugby League World Cup Finals and Rugby Union World Cup Finals.
- You are not guaranteed an option to purchase tickets to Excluded Events, however, we will try to secure tickets for these Excluded Events from the event owner wherever possible.
- Please note that you will not be eligible to purchase tickets for any Excluded Event if we have not received full payment of your Club Wembley Fee before the on-sale date for that event.